Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jessica's Journey Update!!


Here's an update on how Jessica has been doing on her road to the Naturally Fit Transformation Competition. She has been doing amazing! Her dedication and persistence is inspiring. She has not wavered from the plan once and I cannot wait to see what sort of transformations we will see in the next 9 weeks. So far she is down almost 9% body fat and 3 dress sizes!

 
Sooooo I am 9 weeks out from this transformation contest and I am so excited. This has been a wonderful and challenging experience.  In the very beginning it was nice to see the results just show up so quickly. It feels amazing to watch my body change, I feel so much better inside, and my work outs are improving. As I get closer to my goal weight, the pounds are not coming off so quickly. During our bimonthly weigh ins, Emily has added some more work outs and of course changes of my diet. I will say the morning cardio sessions are the hardest to accomplish. I am just not a morning person. So my plan to over come my sleeping habits is to have my all my stuff packed and in bed by 10. If I cannot joyfully wake up I can rely on my boyfriend giving me a wake up call. He is at work by 5 am and he lives in Salt Lake City. And last, I surround myself with the thought that I love myself enough that I can follow my diet, wake up for my work outs, and not give up for the next 9 weeks. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Sounds like you have the momentum going. Nine weeks.... Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get girl!!! I'm following you now and it looks like your doing Awesome!!!
    -cassi

    ReplyDelete