Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year


2012 is going to be a fantastic year! The Paleo movement is growing rapidly and with it, more and more people are changing there lives and finding optimal health through simply changing what they eat!!

Woodward Crossfit is kicking off it's annual New Year challenge for all of our clients.  In an effort to lead by example, I too will be taking on this 6 week nutrition challenge. I coach the women's only classes and we decided to do the Whole 30 after I was re-inspired from spending Saturday at the Foundations of Nutrition Seminar with Dallas and Melissa Hartwig, the founders of Whole 9. I am completely aware that 6 weeks does not equal 30 days, so we will actually call this the "Whole 30+" Challenge!


"Whole 30+" kicks off tomorrow, Monday January 9th and I will (hopefully) blog about our experience daily. I am very excited to get this show on the road, not only for myself, but for the Women of Woodward as well!

I will have a few guest blogs throughout this challenge, so stayed tuned to hear about Jessica's Journey and Michelle's Mission!!

No comments:

Post a Comment