Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jessica's Journey #2

I LOVE this post from Jessica!! I have not doubt that this girl is gonna rock the Naturally Fit Competition!




So it has been about 3 weeks since I began this challenge. I have received many questions on how it’s going and if I have caved yet. Well it’s going and NO….I have not cheated on my diet. My goal is something that I think about every hour of every day. I wake up every morning with my lunch and snacks already packed from the night before. If I have a lunch meeting, I let my hosts know about my dietary restrictions. The idea is to prevent any kind of hurdles that might come up. You know, work smarter not harder.  My friend told me that I was obsessed and then questioned me when this is over. Well my friend, this will never be over. As long as I continue to fight this battle of obesity and all the ugly that comes with it, the mindfulness of nutrition will never go away. And to the accusation of being obsessed: I saw a motivational picture on Facebook that said, “Obsessed is what the lazy call the dedicated.” I couldn’t agree more. 

--Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment